Calvary Men - Wednesday Nights
Every other Wednesday, 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Calling all men! Join us every other Wednesday night in the Calvary SLO Warehouse for a time to:
- Pause and reflect on God’s goodness (worship/testimony)
- Proclaim our confession of faith (what we believe about God)
- Process the scripture (teaching by pastor Bryan)
- Pray for God's kingdom to come
- Pursue all that God has for our lives
Our goal for this time together is to cast a clear vision for what God intends for men as they follow Jesus, create space for authentic community with others, and to cultivate spiritually healthy men by modeling spiritual health. The evening will feature, a rolling start from 7:30-8:00. Worship will begin promptly at 8:00, followed by teaching, small group break-outs, and a time of testimony. The night will conclude with 30 minutes of fellowship & prayer before wrapping up at 9:30.
We hope to see you here… And feel free to bring a friend!
Note: Masks may be worn at your own discretion. If you (or someone you are close to) are at-risk, feel free to wear a mask. If you aren't at-risk (you've been vaccinated, for example), feel free to attend without a mask.