CalvaryMEN - Wednesday Nights
Wednesday, April 21, 2021, 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Men, join other men on Wednesday nights in the warehouse for a time to:
- Pause and reflect on God’s goodness (worship/testimony)
- Proclaim our confession of faith (what we believe about God)
- Process the scripture (teaching by pastor Bryan)
- Pray for God's kingdom to come
- Pursue all that God has for our lives
The evening will feature, a rolling start from 7:30-8:00 so you can spend some time connecting with others. Worship will begin promptly at 8:00, followed by teaching, small group break-outs, and a time of testimony. The evening will conclude with another 30 minutes of fellowship & prayer before wrapping up at 9:30.
Our hope for each time we gather is to:
- Cast of clear vision for what God intends for men as they follow Jesus
- Create space for authentic community with others
- Cultivate spiritually healthy men by modeling spiritual health
We will be meeting every other Wednesday Evening.