Sunday Worship Guide
september 20, 2020
Call to Worship
WORSHIP IN SONG
If you are joining the worship service via the livestream on Facebook, or are looking for more Calvary SLO Worship music, check out the Worship Room.
Practice of Generosity
God is generous, and we desire to be like Him. It’s in the practice of opening our hearts to radical generosity that we take on the character of our Father in heaven.
If you’d like to support what we do (we are 100% community-sourced) by equipping others to live the way of Jesus, to love God and love others, you can give your tax-deductible donations here:
For Discussion (with your family/group):
1. The first four verses show David in a very desperate place. List the reasons you find for his desperation.
2. In his crisis, what was David able to pour out?
3. In spite of his many troubles, what truths was David able to focus on?
4. Have you ever been in a desperate place? If so, what did you focus on at that time?
5. What have you gained from this Psalm that you can apply in your own life?