We are excited to be gathering together “live and in person” again on Sunday mornings. However, with the ever-shifting nature of our current situation, our Sunday morning services will be held outdoors in the church parking lot @ 9:30 am!
Here are a few things you will need to know:
- We will have live worship!!
- The service length will be about an hour
- Bring your own comfortable chair (& umbrella if you wish)
- The meeting area in the parking lot will be cordoned off for safety
- The current lined parking spaces will act as a guide for social distancing for families/people who attend together
- Please park in the Food-for-Less parking lot so that the few church spaces can be used for families with young kids and people with special physical needs
- The "main" driveway on Higuera St. will be closed for safety - please use the driveway on Vachell Ln. to access church parking
- No registration is needed
- Face masks are still mandated by the state if/when 6 ft. distancing isn't manageable
That being said, moving outdoors means a shift in what we do, and more hands are needed to help with set-up, tear-down etc. It takes a lot of volunteers to sustain the vitality of the church. If you are willing and available, please indicate that by completing the volunteer form below.